Declaration of conformity to the RGAA standard
The OFII (French Office for Immigration and Integration) undertakes to make its websites accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the following strategy and actions:
- 2020–2022 multiyear accessibility enhancement plan;
- Actions carried out in 2020 and 2020–2021plan of action.
State of compliance
www.ofii.fr is in partial compliance with the General Accessibility Framework (RGAA) version 4.0, due to the non-compliance and derogations stated below.
The compliance audit carried out by La Fabrique Vingtcinq reveals that:
- 92,1875% of the criteria of RGAA version 4.0 are met
- The website’s average compliance rate is 96,9%
- [Criteria 3.2 and 3.3]
- The level of contrast of the error message is insufficient (3.65:1) (page where to find us).
- The level of contrast of the active element of the breadcrumb is insufficient (3.98:1) (page downloads).
- [Criterion 11.1] – The language selector label is blank on all pages.
- [Criterion 12.6] – The ARIA figure role tablist is irrelevant and must be deleted (page where to find us).
- [Criterion 12.9] – The link to the alternative text of the modal video presentation is not easily accessible by keyboard when the modal is open (page family reunion).
Derogations for disproportionate loading
- All downloadable office documents published before September 23, 2018, are subject to a derogation. [Criterion 13.3.1]
Establishment of this accessibility statement
This statement was established on 28/10/2020. It was updated on 04/01/2021.
Technologies used for the creation of [website name and URL]
Verification of content rendering was performed on the basis of the combination provided by the GAAR 4.0 reference base, with the following versions:
- Firefox 0.1
- Chrome 86
- Safari 14
- VoiceOver 4.0
Tools used in the accessibility evaluation
Pages of the website which have been the subject of conformity verification
- PAGE 1: [https://ofii.fr/]
- PAGE 2: [http://www.ofii.fr/contact/]
- PAGE 3: [HTTP://ofii.fr/mention-legales/]
- PAGE 4: [HTTP://ofii.fr/procedure/regroupement-familial/]
- PAGE 5: [http://www.ofii.fr/ou-nous-trouver/]
- PAGE 6: [http://www.ofii.fr/qui-sommes-nous/]
- PAGE 7: [HTTP://ofii.fr/telechargement/]
- PAGE 8: [HTTP://ofii.fr/category/actualites/]
- PAGE 9: [http://www.ofii.fr/covid-19-information-importante/]
- PAGE 10: [http://www.ofii.fr/simulateurs/regroupement-familial/]
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Défenseurs des Droits [https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/]
- Contact the Défenseurs des Droits delegate in your region [https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues]
- Send mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07